Posted 12 years ago by Stephen Curle
Version: 12.1.0562

Trying to use ICompletionFilter implementation to filter the IntelliPrompt completion list. To check if this works I've implemented the Filter method which attempts to filter out any items in the list that begin with "D"  

Public Function Filter(session As ICompletionSession, item As ICompletionItem) As Boolean Implements ICompletionFilter.Filter
        If item.Text.StartsWith("D") Then
            Return True
        Else
            Return False
        End If
    End Function

When I add a break point in the lines 'Return True' and 'Return False' these lines are called as expected but the filter doesn't have any effect. Can you explain what I might be doing wrong ?

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Stephen,

I'd expect it to be working if your filter's IsActive property is set to true and you are returning various results from the Filter method.  You can make a new simple sample project that shows the issue, ZIP it up, rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked, and then e-mail it to our support address so we can debug it.  Please reference this post in your e-mail.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.