Display toolwindows of Different Docksite aligned liike the AutoHideLeftContainer of single

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.1.0562

Hi,

How to Display toolwindows of Different Docksite aligned liike the AutoHideLeftContainer of single.

I am able  to register the toolwindows in the docksite using the PrismIntegration with teh docking concept.

When I click on the Pin Button of the toolwindow of any  docksite then it should display as the tab at the Left and when i click on the pin button of the toolwindow of the another docksite the it should diplay the tab below the already displayed tab(like AutoHideLeftContainers of two toolwindows in the same docksite).

ForExample :I have two Docksite named Docksite1 and Docksite2 and having toolwindows toolwindow1 and the toolwindiow2 respectively.

When i run the application,these toolwidnows are registered   in their docksite using the PrismIntegration with the docking concept,these toolwindows are alligned horizontally to each other.When i click on the AutoHide(Pin) of  toolwindow1 of the docksite1 then it should display the tab at the left and when i click on  the AutoHide(Pin) of toolwindow2 of the docksite2 then it should display the tab below the already displayed tab(like AutoHideLeftContainers of two toolwindows in the same docksite).

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

I'm sorry but that functionality is not available if your are using multiple dock sites. Auto hide tabs only align within their own dock site,

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.