Registering the usercontrol as the toolwindow for the Auto Height of the Docksite Row.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.1.0562

Hi,

How to Registering the usercontrol as the toolwindow for the Auto Height of the Docksite Row WITH DOCKING DIRECTION TO TOP.

I am able to reigister the usercontrol as the toolwindow in the prismintegration with docking with in the Docksite if the Row height of the docksite is Auto and the i am docking the toolwindow in the left direction using toolWindow.Dock(Docksite,Direction.Left).

But  i am NOT able to reigister the usercontrol as the toolwindow in the prismintegration with docking with in the Docksite if the Row height of the docksite is Auto and the i am docking the toolwindow in the TOP direction using toolWindow.Dock(Docksite,Direction.Top).

For Example

i have grid that have three Rows

<Grid Background="#6682b0">

<Grid.RowDefinitions>

<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>

<RowDefinition Height="*"/>

<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/></Grid.RowDefinitions>

<docking:Dockiste Grid.Row="2"></Docking:Docksite>

How to register the usercontrol as the toolwindow in the docksite in  second row of the grid using prism integration with docking with direction To TOP.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

You have asked this question before, and DockSite does not support auto heights.  Please try not to create duplicate threads for the same questions.  Thank you.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.