Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) is now available. Updates include:
- Added overloads of TextStream's GoToNextTokenWithID and GoToPreviousTokenWithID methods that accept an array of possible ID's to match.
- Added the Document.InvalidatePaint method, which notifies any attached SyntaxEditors that they need to repaint.
- Added the ClearFirstSet addition condition to non-terminal production definitions for use with the parser generator. This causes the generated first set to be cleared so that your specified conditions will be the only first set conditions.
- Updated the dynamic language XML schema to include documentation for all elements.
- Updated the XML and XAML languages to use the TagNameMacro for attribute names as well.
- Fixed a bug in the parser generator where expression additional conditions didn't always bubble up properly.
- Fixed a bug where documents printed from SyntaxEditor had very small text on certain printers.
- Added the ElseIfSection and StopStatement classes for future VB.NET support.
- Added the EvaluationExpression property to the CatchClause class for future VB.NET support.
- Added the ElseIfSections property to the IfStatement class for future VB.NET support.
- Added the StartIndexExpression and LengthExpression properties to the AssignmentExpression class for future VB.NET support.
- Added the EventMemberSpecifier and MemberSpecifier classes for future VB.NET support.
- Added the EventDeclaration.RaiseEventAccessor property for future VB.NET support.
- BREAK: Renamed the ParameterModifier enumeration to ParameterModifiers and made it a flags enumeration.
- BREAK: Renamed the ParameterDeclaration.Modifier property to Modifiers.
- BREAK: Renamed the ArgumentExpression.Modifier property to Modifiers.
- BREAK: Added the IsParameterArray and IsOutput properties to the ParameterDeclaration class for future VB.NET support.
- Added the ParameterArray and Optional items to the ParameterModifier enumeration for future VB.NET support.
- BREAK: For simplification, removed the FixedParameter and ParameterArray classes and merged them into their ParameterDeclaration base class. Parameter arrays will have the new ParameterModifier.ParameterArray flag. Removed the FixedParameter and ParameterArray values from the DotNetNodeType enumeration.
- BREAK: For simplification, removed the StaticConstructorDeclaration class and merged its code so that the regular ConstructorDeclaration class is used instead but with a Static modifier.
- BREAK: Removed the DotNetNodeType.StaticConstructorDeclaration value.
- BREAK: Removed the InterfaceType property and replaced it with the ImplementedMembers property on the EventDeclaration, IndexerDeclaration, MethodDeclaration, and PropertyDeclaration classes. The new property is a collection of MemberSpecifier objects.
Actipro Software Support