Set the Height and width of the Popub displayd on hover the mouse over the tab.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.2.0570

Hi,

How to Set the fix Height and width of the Popub displayd on hover the mouse over the tab formed after click the mouse on the AutoHide icon.

ForExample:

I have docksite named docksite1 and its basedodocksite named Basedocksite and its have the toolwindow named toolwindow1 and its have the contenet of apprx 100 pixel height and when i click the autohide  button  ,i am adding it in the AutoHideBottomContainer of the  Basedocksite  of the docksite.When i  hover the mouse over the tab formed ,its showing the same height and width of appx. 150 which is more than the 100 and it should show the popup of height 100.How to set this height and width.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

Here again you'd probably just call the DockSite.SetControlSize method on the tool window before you add the tool window.  There also is a SetControlSizeForState method where you can set the size for a particular state, like auto-hide.  The first method sets for all states.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.