IntelliPrompt functionality examples

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 12 years ago by wiem
Version: 12.1.0302

1- I didn't get how can I appear in the editor the snippet list? Is there a specific code that I have to insert or I have to load a file for it?
Please send me a full example.

2- Another question is I have used this code to appear a completion list:

syntaxEditor1.IntelliPrompt.MemberList.Clear();
syntaxEditor1.IntelliPrompt.MemberList.Add(new IntelliPromptMemberListItem("one", 0));
syntaxEditor1.IntelliPrompt.MemberList.Add(new IntelliPromptMemberListItem("two", 0));
syntaxEditor1.IntelliPrompt.MemberList.Add(new IntelliPromptMemberListItem("three", 0));
syntaxEditor1.IntelliPrompt.MemberList.Show();

but how can I get an intelligent list that show me predefined methods?

3- My last question is how can I enable to show "Parameter Info" "Smart Tags" and "Quick Info"?

Thinks,

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello, there is a lot of documentation on all these things that comes with the control.  Please make sure you are reading the appropriate documentation topics for information.  And our sample project also has examples of these things too.

1) The documentation on Code Snippets walks through this.  You can also search in the sample project for "CodeSnippet" for examples.

2) You need to be examining data about your document to get intelligent results.  For instance in our add-ons, we use a combination of token scanning and examination of parser AST results to learn more about what is in the document.  The "Simple" language example also shows an example of this.

3) Please see the documentation topics on these items as well as look at the sample project that shows use of them.  Parameter Info and Quick Info are also shown in the "Simple" language sample too, which shows a basic implementation of automated IntelliPrompt features.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.