Bug with some Asian character input

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 17 years ago by shark92651
When our customers use traditional Chinese input method Big 5 or Korean we see each letter typed in duplicated in the editor. Using English just to get the point accross, if I type "DOG" we get "DDOOGG". Is this a known issue?

Comments (5)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes but it should have been worked around in build 238 from last week. Have you tried the latest maintenance release?

Actipro Software Support

No, guess it's time to finally do the conversion to the latest version - I have been putting it off because it seems like quite a lot of work.
Oh are you on v3.1? We will probably get this fix into the next 3.1 maintenance release but I'm not sure of the date for that as of now.

Actipro Software Support

I have moved to version 4 on one of my assemblies (diff viewer) but my main editor assembly is still on 3 but I still want to get everything on 4 for our next release. It just seems to be a HUGE amount of work because we use nearly all the features.
Ok anyhow I can confirm that the fix has been applied to the v3.1 codebase for the next maintenance release of that.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.