Following is the list of the issues found while working with the Actipro Release 12.1.562.0.
Is there any issue that is Resolved in the Actipro-WPF-Controls-12.2.0570 ?
1. The restriction on the resizing of the tool window with the help of the docking splitter which means our Ablation view should not be resized less than the size of the Widget.
2. Closing the Base Toolwindow should not close the sub tool window.
3. Style for the DockGuides that needs to be different for the different DockSites.
4. While Auto hiding any of the tool window, Size is taken by the tab formed in that view which makes our Ablation or Vital view to Blank.
5. Dragging any of the toolwindow from the DockSite region should drag the entire window instead of dragging the image of the toolwindow.
6. Styling the Toolwindows that needs to be different for the different toolwindow in case of the PrismIntegration with the Docking application.
7. Attaching the Docking splitter with the required Toolwindows while registering the usercontrol as the toolwindow for the PrismIntegration with the docking application.