Posted 17 years ago by Rick - Developer, Visual Software Systems LLC
Version: 2.0.78
I'm trying to replicate as close as possible a view that mimics the VS.Net controls toolbox. I thought of using the NavBarPanel with the SubHeadings style inside a ToolWindow, but I don't see a way to shrink the panel to just the SubHeading with appropriate controls for the user to toggle the expansion and contraction of the panel (like the expand/collapse button on the toolbox groups in VS .Net). Any suggestions? Thanks.

Comments (1)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Rick,

You can implement your own renderer and override the various draw/measure methods to draw the NavigationBarPanel however you want. Just assign your custom renderer to its Renderer property. Also you could create a class that inherits NavigationBarPanel and adds the button functionality if you'd like.

Then if you place a standard .NET toolbar control inside the panel, it probably would look like a toolbox control as long as your renderer draws the header like one.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.