Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated BulletGraph's qualitative range values to be bindable.
- Added a NavigableSymbolSelector.AreRootSymbolsSupported property, that can be set to false to only show the member drop-down.
- Added new SyntaxEditor.HorizontalScrollBarVisibilty and VerticalScrollBarVisibility properties that can be set to Hidden to hide scrollbars.
- Improved EditorSearchView so that the find what and replace with TextBoxes select all when they are focused.
- Improved EditorSearchView so that the find what TextBox is focused when a find/replace button is clicked.
- Updated delimiter highlighting to refresh properly when outlining nodes are collapsed/expanded.
- Updated how certain portions of internal code are invoked to help prevent thread holds during parse request dispatcher WaitForParse calls.
- BREAK: Reimplemented OrderingHelper methods to fix bugs in IOrdering sorting.
- Worked around an issue where an exception could be raised in hit test code as the SyntaxEditor control is being unloaded.
- Fixed a bug where in certain rare editing scenarios, syntax highlighting may not update appropriately.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added a new Grammar.AstLeftAssociativity tree constructor method that can provide left associativity on binary operator expressions.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's ability to resolve type arguments in certain scenarios.
- Updated the VB resolver to include standard module members in the IntelliPrompt completion list.
- Updated the VB resolver to support inline resolution of built-in functions like CType, CInt, DirectCast, etc.
- Updated the VB resolver to properly support resolution of child namespaces from imported namespaces.
- Updated binary operator expressions in the C# and VB grammars to use left associativity.
- Fixed a bug where nested types loaded from cache data weren't specifying their declaring type.
[Modified 9 years ago]
Actipro Software Support