Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available, with a new Office 2013-like Metro Light theme, new WindowChrome features, complete reimplementation of RibbonWindow, Ribbon Backstage updates, Docking/MDI theme updates, numerous new SyntaxEditor features, and much more.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the standard switcher's appearance to use assets from the current theme.
- Updated the dock guides' appearances for the Metro Light theme.
- Updated dock guides, previews, rafting windows, and the switcher to support LayoutTransform detection.
- Added a DockSite.DockGuideAnimationDuration property for controlling the animation duration of dock guide display.
- Improved focus setting when an MVVM-based docking window is clicked.
- Removed UpdateLayout calls in a couple scenarios to help improve layout performance.
- Changed RaftingWindow to inherit Window instead of GlassWindow.
- Fixed a couple bugs that could throw an exception when a Windows system theme change occurred.
- Fixed a bug where WindowOpening/ed events weren't firing when closed docking windows were told to dock, float, or auto-hide.
- Fixed a bug where full-screen mode hid tool windows that were docked next to each other in a rafting window.
- Updated EnumPart to implement ISpinnable and allow up/down arrow keys to change its value.
- Added a workaround for an exception that could occur when pasting an extremely long value into a MaskedTextBox.
- Updated how DateTimeEditBox processes entry of zeros in month and day parts.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown after pasting multi-line content into a TextBox or MaskedTextBox, and then pressing End.
- Updated BulletGraph's qualitative range values to be bindable.
- Updated several collection-based properties to support XamlWriter.
- Added a new Custom Factory QuickStart that shows how to build a custom data factory.
- Completely rearchitected RibbonWindow to use the powerful new WindowChrome class for providing its custom chrome.
- Improved RibbonWindow's Metro Light theme to support outer glows.
- Improved RibbonWindow to fully support Aero snap and dock.
- Updated Backstage to have a more Office 2013-like appearance when in a Metro theme.
- Updated Backstage so that it covers the RibbonWindow.StatusBar if present.
- Improved key tip support within the Backstage.
- Updated RibbonWindow so that it doesn't activate when the IsGlassEnabled setting is changed.
- Worked around a WPF bug where a RibbonWindow that is maximized with SizeToContent active wouldn't fill the screen properly.
- Worked around a bug added in the VS 2012 designer by Microsoft that caused exceptions when certain Ribbon controls were selected.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where the customize QAT menu items might not highlight on mouse over.
- BREAK: While rearchitecting RibbonWindow, these properties (no longer needed) were removed: RibbonWindow.CornerRadius and TitleOuterGlowBrush, along with RibbonCommands.CloseWindow, MaximizeWindow, MinimizeWindow, and RestoreWindow.
- Added a NavigableSymbolSelector.AreRootSymbolsSupported property, that can be set to false to only show the member drop-down.
- Added new SyntaxEditor.HorizontalScrollBarVisibilty and VerticalScrollBarVisibility properties that can be set to Hidden to hide scrollbars.
- Improved EditorSearchView so that the find what and replace with TextBoxes select all when they are focused.
- Improved EditorSearchView so that the find what TextBox is focused when a find/replace button is clicked.
- Updated text background fills to prevent anti-aliasing on edges.
- Updated right clicks in the text area to focus the view.
- Updated delimiter highlighting to refresh properly when outlining nodes are collapsed/expanded.
- Updated how certain portions of internal code are invoked to help prevent thread holds during parse request dispatcher WaitForParse calls.
- BREAK: Reimplemented OrderingHelper methods to fix bugs in IOrdering sorting.
- Updated IME to auto-commit text being composed when the editor loses focus.
- Worked around an issue where IME input could stop functioning in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where in certain rare editing scenarios, syntax highlighting may not update appropriately.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added a new Grammar.AstLeftAssociativity tree constructor method that can provide left associativity on binary operator expressions.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's ability to resolve type arguments in certain scenarios.
- Updated the VB resolver to include standard module members in the IntelliPrompt completion list.
- Updated the VB resolver to support inline resolution of built-in functions like CType, CInt, DirectCast, etc.
- Updated the VB resolver to properly support resolution of child namespaces from imported namespaces.
- Updated binary operator expressions in the C# and VB grammars to use left associativity.
- Fixed a bug where nested types loaded from cache data weren't specifying their declaring type.
- Added a PopupButton.PopupAllowsTransparency property that can be set to false to allow interop content to render in the popup.
- Added a new Metro White theme, that is similar to the Office 2013 appearance.
- Updated WindowChrome to support the rendering of custom chrome for any current theme, not just the Metro themes.
- Updated WindowChrome to support Aero glass via its new IsGlassEnabled and GlassThickness properties.
- Added the WindowChrome.TitleBarContentTemplate property that allows for injecting custom content next to window title bar caption buttons.
- Added the WindowChrome.HasOuterGlow property to determine if a window border outer glow is present. It default to null, meaning use current theme default.
- Applied corner radius asset support to a couple more controls.
- Make several theme adjustments.
- Worked around a WPF bug where a WindowChrome-based window that is maximized with SizeToContent active wouldn't fill the screen properly.
Actipro Software Support