Is it possible to set ApplicationMenu as Ribbon startup Tab?

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by matthias kossiek
Version: 12.2.0571

Hi Actipro,

is it possible to startup my (Ribbon)Application directly into a predefined BackstageTab from the ApplicationMenu?

Comments (5)

Hi Actipro Team..?

Is it possible to startup the RibbonWindow in scenic mode into a BackstageTab (like the RecentMenu)?

When I startup our Application the Ribbon always comes up with the first <ribbon:Tab> selected.

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Matthias,

Yes the BackstageIntro QuickStart's MainWindow source shows an example of this where it forces the New tab to be selected whenever the Backstage is opened.

Actipro Software Support

thanks!

Yes thats to force the New BAckstageTab to be selected when the ApplicationMenu is opening.Works fine!

But how to open the ApplicationMenu first? I think something like ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpen = true is not enough.

After calling that there's nothing selected in Ribbon.

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Matthias,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Setting that property will open the app menu. Maybe you can explain in more detail about what you are trying to do.

Actipro Software Support

Sorry, I made a beginner error. I set ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpen = true in OnApplyTemplate. Setting it in Loaded works fine!

Thank you!

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.