AutoHide popup windows show up at the wrong place when FlowDirection is right-to-left.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Andras Eles
Version: 12.2.0570

We are developing an application whose language can be changed on the fly.What we noticed is that auto hide popup windows are not showing up at the correct place when switching the application into a right-to-left language.

When changing the language we change the FlowDirection on our Main window, which is an Actipro RibbonWindow to the appropriate value.

I am wondering if this is enough? Do we have to consider other settings?

I have played a bit with the DockSite.UseHostedAutoHidePopups property but that seems to have no affect on this particular issue.

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Andras,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  We were able to repro it and will fix it for the next maintenance release.  Note that we only saw it with non-hosted popups (UseHostedAutoHidePopups = false).

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Raluca Minea - Development Manager, IBM Romania

Hello,

Tested on  "WPF Controls 2013.1 build 583 Maintenance Release" and this bug is still active.

You have any ideea when it will be fixed?

Or maybe some idea to overcome this bug? Maybe some style to override with some converter? I really need this to work as quickly as possible

Regards

[Modified 11 years ago]

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Raluca,

Sorry but we're not seeing the problem after the prior fix.  If you are still seeing a problem then please email our support address with a new simple sample project that shows the issue and we'll take a look.  Reference this post and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.