Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available. It fixes a SyntaxEditor bug introduced in the previous maintenance release, along with adding a couple other minor tweaks.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the selection restoration following a line paste.
- Fixed a bug where drag and dropped text wasn't always reselected following the drop.
- Fixed a bug where dragging text didn't always work properly when the view was scrolled to the right.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where collapsed outlining node adornments didn't show properly.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Fixed a bug with AstLeftAssociativity where it didn't work properly in some scenarios.
Actipro Software Support