Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available. This maintenance release has numerous tweaks and bug fixes that we wanted to get out prior to v2013.1. It is recommended for all v2012.2 customers.
Detailed Update List
- Tweaked code for setting focus on docking window content.
- Updated splitter resizing to support LayoutTransform detection.
- Updated non-hosted popups to help prevent an issue where clicks on a ComboBox drop-down might not always register.
- Fixed a bug with ToolWindow tabs disappearing when using 125% text size setting in certain scenarios.
- Updated the TextBox control to support VerticalContentAlignment.
- Fixed a bug where the DataGridEnumColumn.DropDownButtonVisibility property wasn't defaulting to true.
- Fixed a bug with percentage formats where the spinners could not be used to increment the full range of supported values.
- Fixed a bug where a MonthCalendar drop-down's Today button might not work correctly when used within a focus scope.
- Adjusted the glass highlight effect in RibbonWindow.
- Updated the GalleryBase.SelectedItem property to bind two ways by default.
- Updated the PopupGallery.MinWidth setting to be taken into account when performing a popup layout.
- Fixed a bug where a contextual tab group might not arrange properly if made active while the parent window was hidden.
- Improved some logic in PrintSettings.CreateFixedDocument.
- Updated how the selection refreshes its visual appearance.
- Fixed a bug where decoration adornments didn't always hide properly when within a collapsed outlining node.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the binary assembly loader to handle a TypeLoadException in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a possible arithmetic overflow when hit testing.
- Fixed issue with the RemoveSelectedStop method on the GradientBrushSlider control not removing the associated slider thumb.
Actipro Software Support