Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added a IntelliPromptSmartTag.Add overload that accepts a custom span indicator.
- Added automated member list, quick info, and parameter info support for the VB.NET language.
- Added XML documentation element completion in the VB.NET language.
- Added auto case correction support for the VB.NET language.
- Made several other tweaks to the VB.NET language.
- Upgraded to a new obfuscator version, which adds improved support for Vista.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore library.
- Added a digital signature to the installation MSI.
Actipro Software Support