Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated IEditorView-based searching to scroll results to the vertical middle of the editor when scrolling is necessary.
- Improved the Language Designer output of ID provider classes to be compatible with WinRT.
- Improved IntelliPrompt auto-completion's algorithm for detecting unique matches.
- Fixed a bug with token outlining sources where they might not fully update after a certain text change scenario.
- Fixed a bug with in AutoCorrectorBase that could throw an exception when document header/footer text was set.
- Fixed a bug where editor views could be scrolled to the right past the horizontal scrollbar maximum.
- Fixed a bug where the vertical scrollbar's thumb length might change in a certain scenario while being dragged.
- Fixed a bug where moving the caret next to wide collapsed regions adornments might incorrectly scroll the view.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Fixed a bug in the EbnfTerm addition operator where in a certain scenario, it might add an item in the incorrect order.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's method overload selection when working with struct parameters. Improved the resolver's generic type parameter processing.
Actipro Software Support