Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug in restoring standard MDI layout information in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last maintenance release where hosted rafting windows might not close properly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a prior version where an exception could be thrown when rafting a docking window within a WinForms application.
- Fixed a bug where an opened docking window might activate its ancestor Window.
- Updated label and image property changes, when used as external content, to trigger parent StackPanel measure invalidation.
- Fixed a bug where the QAT could sometimes be clipped when the window was scaled up and resized.
- Fixed a bug where the QAT overflow button might become disabled if the last item in the QAT is disabled.
- Updated IEditorView-based searching to scroll results to the vertical middle of the editor when scrolling is necessary.
- Improved the Language Designer output of ID provider classes to be compatible with WinRT.
- Improved IntelliPrompt auto-completion's algorithm for detecting unique matches.
- Fixed a bug with token outlining sources where they might not fully update after a certain text change scenario.
- Fixed a bug with in AutoCorrectorBase that could throw an exception when document header/footer text was set.
- Fixed a bug where editor views could be scrolled to the right past the horizontal scrollbar maximum.
- Fixed a bug where the vertical scrollbar's thumb length might change in a certain scenario while being dragged.
- Fixed a bug where moving the caret next to wide collapsed regions adornments might incorrectly scroll the view.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Fixed a bug in the EbnfTerm addition operator where in a certain scenario, it might add an item in the incorrect order.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's method overload selection when working with struct parameters.
- Improved the resolver's generic type parameter processing.
- Fixed a bug in AssemblyRepositoryBase.LoadFrom where the assembly location info wasn't being retained due to a recent change.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added the virtual XmlValidator.CreateValidationXmlReader method that can be overridden to customize the XmlReader used during XML validation.
- Added the virtual XmlValidator.IsValidationExceptionAllowed method that can be overridden to prevent certain validation errors from being reported.
- Darkened up some ToolBar and Ribbon control brushes in the Metro Light theme.
- Updated the style for GroupBox to remove its border gap when no Header is set.
Actipro Software Support