FanPanel Infinitely Scrolls

Views for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by MCRXB
Version: 13.1.0582
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am using a FanPanel as the ItemsPanelTemplate of a ListBox. The panel is infinitely scrolling when you reach the end of the listitems collection. What I mean by that is, when you reach the end of the list, if you continue to use the mouse wheel, you then have to go the other direction the same number of mouse wheel spins before the ScrollViewer will activate. This does not happen when I use a StackPanel or even a ZapPanel.

I can provide a sample solutions via e-mail if necessary.

Comments (3)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello, yes please send a new simple sample project to our support address and reference this post.  Rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by MCRXB

Hello, I sent a sample solution for this problem in July and haven't heard anything back in regards to this bug. I took a look at the latest release and doesn't look like there are any items addressing FanPanel. I'm still experiencing the issue and was hoping to get a bit of help. Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello, we try our best to reply back to emails within one business day, so if you didn't hear back from us, it could be that your email got rejected by the server.  Please try to send it to us again and be sure to rename the extension so that it won't be rejected.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.