How to switch other tabs when click the back button in backstage page?

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by peizhongSong
Version: 13.1.0582

Hi,

Ribbon's backstage page has a button (circle with arrow) at top left, when I click it, it switch to the MainView tab, Now I want to switch to another tab that I have created. But I could not get the button to set its MouseDownEvent, is there way to achieve this?

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

The Ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpenChanged event will fire when the Backstage opens or closes.  You can look at Ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpen to see if it's open or closed at the time of the event.  If closed, you can set Ribbon.SelectedTab to another ribbon:Tab instance from your Ribbon.Tabs collection.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by peizhongSong

Thanks for your reply. But there is some difference with my situation: Now I have created a start view(one xaml file).When application begin to run , the start view shows , I click start view's buttonA to show the ribbion, then I click the back button (circle with arrow), From the Ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpenChanged event , It now switch to Start View.But when I click start view's buttonA again to show the ribbon, then the back button is overlapped by ribbon's Tab. Can you give me some advice if you can understand my description?

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Sorry but we'd probably need to debug a very simple sample project that shows this to be able to assist.  If you want to make one, please reference this post, email the project ZIP file to our support address, and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.