Text File Does Not Scroll Properly With Touch

Code Writer App Suggestions and Support Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Stephen Bateson
Version: 2.0.11

When I attempt to scroll a text file by swiping up, the displayed lines scroll at most three or four lines, sometimes none. Once it has scrolled up those couple of lines no more scrolling will occur in response to a swipe. Also, if I have scrolled the file up by, painfully slow, cursor movement then attempt to scroll using a swipe the text jumps back to the start. I have tried this with XML files as well and the behaviour is the same. Am I missing something of is there something wrong. I cannot see a setting that would obviously affect this behaviour.

Comments (1)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Stephen,

That's odd... I just tested it on my Surface Pro and I can swipe to scroll up/down a few lines, or up to even 30 or so lines in a large document.  Are you on the latest version?

We've never seen it stop working as you describe.  Can you describe your device, which language you are editing, and what exact steps make this happen?

Also can you explain the scrolling/caret issue as well in more detail with repro steps, since I'm not seeing what you are describing there either.

Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v4.2.42) was released 3 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.