RibbonGallery shows always 3 columns

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 6 years ago by Net Display Systems - Development, Net Display Systems
Version: 13.1.0583
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 8 (64-bit)

<ribbon:RowPanel >
    <ribbon:ButtonGroup IsEnabled="{Binding IsEnabled}"   >
      <ribbon:SplitButton  Focusable="False" Command="{Binding AddListCommand}" Name="RSB_BulletList" ImageSourceSmall ="{x:Static res:Images.bullets_16x16}" ToolTip="{x:Static res:Text.Bullets}"  >
        <ribbon:RibbonGallery Focusable="False" IsPreviewEnabled="False" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" MediumVariantColumnCount="4" LargeVariantColumnCount="4" VariantBehavior="NoCollapseNoAutoSize"  >
          <ribbon:GalleryItem  Focusable="False" Tag="None" Click="RibbonGalleryItem_Click" BorderThickness="3" BorderBrush="White" >
              <TextBlock Width="40" Height="40">
                <TextBlock.Background>
                  <ImageBrush  ImageSource="{x:Static res:Images.bulletlist_none_40x40}" />
                </TextBlock.Background>
              </TextBlock>
            </ribbon:GalleryItem>

Hi, i have a problem that there are always 3 columns shown.
Old forum message shows to use the varianbehavior NoCollapseNoAutoSize, but this does not work also.

I tell the gallery to show 4, but it does not work.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Arthur,

You are putting a RibbonGallery in a popup.  RibbonGallery is only intended for use in the Ribbon, directly within a Group.  You should be using PopupGallery instead if you would like to have a gallery in a popup.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v2019.1 build 0684) was released 18 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.