Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the ability to conveniently set PieSlicePaletteStyleSelector.Palette, SeriesPaletteStyleSelector.Palette, and PieSeries.SliceStyleSelector in XAML without using expanded syntax, and fixed same ability for XYChart.SeriesStyleSelector.
- Added the ability to provide a custom function for building data point labels.
- Fixed issue where using certain numeric types during averaging data aggregation would cause error.
- Fixed issue where having several scattered slices combined into 'Other' slice could cause rendering issues.
- Updated edit boxes display and input to better support cultures with RTL flow direction.
- Updated edit boxes to use number substitution when contextually desired by the current culture.
- Updated various and int and double-related edit boxes to support pasting of non-Latin digits.
- Updated TextBoxBase to now hide any text selection when a context menu is displayed.
- Updated how the CircularScale.BarExtent property's default value is initialized.
- Added support for multiple part property paths for XPath and YPath.
- Improved rendering of high/low values when all series values are the same.
- Improved error message when binding to unsupported type.
- Fixed a bug where XYSeries.ItemsSource did not work properly with all types of enumerables.
- Fixed a bug where using certain numeric types during averaging data aggregation would cause error.
- Fixed a bug where bar charts with a single bar could render incorrectly.
- Removed the MicroXYChart.XAxisSlotInterval and YAxisSlotInterval properties, and fixed an issue with bar rendering.
- Updated the minimized tab content popup to render more seamlessly with its owner Tab.
- Updated CloneService to function better when cloning from within a DataTemplate.
- Updated menu checkmarks to not mirror when in RTL flow direction.
- Updated the Customize QAT menu items for adding/removing items to have screen tips.
- Fixed a bug where focus wasn't always properly restored after clicking a button when HwndSource.DefaultAcquireHwndFocusInMenuMode was false.
- Fixed a bug where an updated RibbonWindow title while contextual tabs are visible might not render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where mouse highlights might not work when a nested menu appears on top of another menu.
- Fixed a bug with the Customize QAT menu where a couple key accessors were incorrectly being recognized.
- Updated programmatic selection changes to always expand containing outlining nodes.
- Updated IntelliPrompt popups to better handle the right-handed setting on tablet PCs.
- Updated IntelliPrompt popups to ensure the caret is visible when they are requested.
- Updated the current line highlight width to always stay in sync with the view's width.
- Fixed a bug where accessing a first TextSnapshotReader.Token with Backward primary scan direction might result in a null return value.
- Fixed a bug where repeated replace operations within a selection didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where completion list items didn't render a full selection when appropriate.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the text formatter logic when formatting a selection.
- Fixed a bug where interface type arrays would show some invalid members in IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt parameter info didn't always show for type members whose return types had indexers.
- Improved WindowChrome (and RibbonWindow) rendering when maximized.
- Updated ThemeManager to better handle apps with multiple UI threads.
- Updated sample projects to open in VS 2012 by default.
- Updated VS 2013 to display controls in the Toolbox.
Actipro Software Support