Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the ability to conveniently set PieSlicePaletteStyleSelector.Palette, SeriesPaletteStyleSelector.Palette, and PieSeries.SliceStyleSelector in XAML without using expanded syntax, and fixed same ability for XYChart.SeriesStyleSelector.
- Added the ability to provide a custom function for building data point labels.
- Fixed issue where using certain numeric types during averaging data aggregation would cause error.
- Fixed issue where having several scattered slices combined into 'Other' slice could cause rendering issues.
- Added support for multiple part property paths for XPath and YPath.
- Improved rendering of high/low values when all series values are the same.
- Improved error message when binding to unsupported type.
- Fixed a bug where XYSeries.ItemsSource did not work properly with all types of enumerables.
- Fixed a bug where using certain numeric types during averaging data aggregation would cause error.
- Fixed a bug where bar charts with a single bar would render incorrectly.
- Removed the MicroXYChart.XAxisSlotInterval and YAxisSlotInterval properties, and fixed an issue with bar rendering.
- Updated programmatic selection changes to always expand containing outlining nodes.
- Updated IntelliPrompt popups to ensure the caret is visible when they are requested.
- Updated the current line highlight width to always stay in sync with the view's width.
- Fixed a bug where accessing a first TextSnapshotReader.Token with Backward primary scan direction might result in a null return value.
- Fixed a bug where repeated replace operations within a selection didn't work properly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the text formatter logic when formatting a selection.
- Fixed a bug where interface type arrays would show some invalid members in IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt parameter info didn't always show for type members whose return types had indexers.
Actipro Software Support