ITextChange.DeleteText throw an exception

SyntaxEditor for Silverlight Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Christel
Version: 12.2.0143
Platform: Silverlight 5

Hi,

I changed my application with Syntax Editor from version 2010.2 Build 0105 to version 2012.2 Build 143

No I get an exception calling ITextChange.DeleteText(reader.Token.TextRange), where the Token is a Whitespace-Token.

In the Build 2010.2 this works perfect.

What I'm doing wrong now. How can I fix this?

The whole exception text is:

{System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei #Q2b.#g7b.#V8c(Int32 #fd, Int32 #7Bf, String #8Bf, Boolean #B3c, Boolean #C3c)
bei #Q2b.#g7b.ReplaceText(Int32 #fd, Int32 #7Bf, String #8Bf)
bei #Q2b.#g7b.DeleteText(TextRange #I)
bei Gradient.Silverlight.Actipro.Controls.SyntaxEditor.Leistung.LeistungTextFormatter.Format(TextSnapshotRange snapshotRange)}

#Q2b.#g7b = ITextChange change

Thanks

Christel

Comments (3)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Christel,

First can you try this in a newer build and let us know if it still happens?  We are on 2013.2 build 161 now and this problem may have been fixed in the past.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Christel

Hi,

I tried this now with the latest build 2013.2 build 161 and the exception still occur.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks

Christel

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Christel,

Can you make a new simple sample project (as minimal as possible) that shows this happening and email that to our support address?  Then we can debut it.  Mention this thread and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v18.1 build 0233) was released 4 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.