Custom Editor displayed in right Moniotor

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Rithesh
Version: 13.2.0591

Hi,

I have created the custom editor for picking the color. When we use 2 screens and the App is running full screen in left monitor, the property grid is at right corner and I try to open this custom editor in property grid it opens in right monitor instead of left.

I tested this scenario with actipro editors and those work fine. similar to Actipro ColorEditor even my editor is derived from usercontrol and also the editBox is derived from TypeSpecificEditBoxBase as in BrushEditBox.

Is there some way I can restrict my custom editor to be displayed inside the main window bounds, so that the editor does not display in right moonitor in the above mentioned scenario.

I find no Owner property in TypeSpecificEditBoxBase class.

regards,

Rithesh

Comments (1)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Rithesh,

It sounds like it's more of an issue with how WPF determines which monitor the popup will display on if there is overlap between the monitors.  I believe all our ColorEditBox does is set the DropDownContentTemplate.  You also can set the edit box's DropDownHorizontalAlignment property.  Let us know if that helps.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.