Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the LabelPositioningMode property to the XY series objects, which allows for the label positioning algorithm to be altered.
- Fixed a bug with the vertical positioning of a series when all the data was zero.
- Removed the XYSeriesBase.LegendItemTemplate property since it wasn't used. Use LegendMarkerStyle and LegendStringFormat to customize legend items.
- Added a SplitContainer.ReverseSlots method that flips the order of the children.
- Updated splitters to properly resize docking windows when used in high DPI scenarios.
- Improved rendering of active containers when interop controls are used and InteropFocusTracking.IsEnabled is set on HwndHosts.
- Fixed a bug where a visible auto-hide flyout might flicker when the parent window was moved and UseHostedAutoHidePopups was false.
- Fixed a bug where a rafting window's height could grow after layout deserialization in certain operating systems.
- Fixed a bug where a standard MDI window's restore bounds might not be properly initialized.
- Fixed a bug where the DockSite.ActiveWindow property might be set incorrectly when clicking from an auto-hide flyout to another tool window.
- Updated TextBoxBase.IsAutoSelectAllEnabled to not activate when focus is gained from the control's context menu.
- Fixed an exception that could occur in gauges when dampening was on and the system date was changed backwards a significant amount.
- Updated charts to support the Dark theme.
- Updated the logic for calculating the date/time axis slot count.
- Added a new Property Dialog QuickStart that shows how to display a dialog from a property editor.
- Fixed a bug where '*' characters couldn't be typed in nested text boxes using the number pad.
- Added the Ribbon.IsKeyboardFocusBlurredOnWindowDeactivation property, which controls whether focus is moved out of the ribbon when the parent window is deactivated.
- Updated ribbon:Buttons used as menu items within a Backstage to not close Backstage.
- Updated internal code for locating an ancestor Ribbon.
- Updated the ApplicationMenu automation peer.
- Updated galleries to reset their cached item size when the ItemTemplate changes.
- Updated RibbonWindow to reopen Backstage if it was open during a template change.
- Updated how contextual tab group sizes are calculated.
- Updated context menus to toggle between items with the same keyboard accessor when that accessor was typed.
- Updated CloneService to copy custom attached properties.
- Updated how ApplicationMenu processes keyboard accelerators for footer buttons.
- Fixed binding error messages introduced in a previous build.
- Fixed a bug where the Backstage might not scroll properly in high DPI.
- Fixed a bug where keyboard accessors didn't work in data-bound context menus.
- Fixed a bug where focus wasn't always properly restored after clicking a popup menu when HwndSource.DefaultAcquireHwndFocusInMenuMode was false.
- Added the ability to edit multiple lines of text at the same time when block selection is active.
- Added incremental search features, and updated the SDI Editor demo to show related statusbar updates.
- Added the IEditorView.HighlightedResultSearchOptions property, which allows for matching results from a search pane to be highlighted live.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.IsIncrementalSearchResultHighlightingEnabled property, which determines if incremental search automatically highlights all matches in the view.
- Added a new QuickStart for search result highlighting.
- Added the FindMatchHighlight display item classification type.
- Added the ISearchOptions.MaximumResultCount property, which can be used to limit the results from a find all operation.
- Improved the performance of find all operations in basic scenarios.
- Added the ability for highlighting styles used with classification taggers to alpha blend semi-transparent foreground/background colors.
- Updated the XML and XAML languages to allow the '>' character in attribute values.
- Improved the rendering of block selections.
- Improved the selection adjusting logic when RetainSelection is used with a replace.
- Fixed a bug with DelimiterAutoCompleter where it could affect the wrong snapshot in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown with auto-character casing and certain text change types.
- Fixed a bug where MacroAction.ReadFromXml wouldn't restore properly.
- Fixed a bug where quick info sessions created by mouse hovers would scroll to the caret.
- Fixed a bug where code snippet selection sessions could throw an exception when auto-completing a shortcut in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added a 'deprecated' note on types and members that have an Obsolete attribute applied.
- Improved the resolver to better handle VB variable declarations that don't indicate a type.
- Fixed a bug where the VB token reader could throw an exception in a certain editing scenario.
- Improved WindowChrome (and RibbonWindow) to allow stretching sizes beyond a single monitor size.
- Improved WindowChrome (and RibbonWindow) to handle additional Windows app bars better when maximized.
- Updated WindowChrome to guard against possible recursion of native window position changed messages.
- Fixed a bug where vertical themed ProgressBar controls didn't render correctly.
Actipro Software Support