Pane.ButtonLocation

Bars for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 17 years ago by Reinhardt Software GmbH - Reinhardt Software GmbH
Version: 2.0.81
Hello,

I want to store the settings of the Navigation Bar, especially which buttons are switched on/off by the user using the Options dialog.

When starting the application I want exactly the same buttons visible or hidden.

I can figure out which buttons are visible when saving the settings with Pane.ButtonLocation (Bar/none).
I can't set this Property (read Only). How can I add Panes/Buttons to the Bar and have them switched off initially.

Thanks and best regards

Marc

Comments (4)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Marc,

Actually the latest builds have a way for NavigationBar to save/load its layout data. See the the LayoutData, LoadLayoutFromFile, and SaveLayoutToFile members. That's probably what you want.

Actipro Software Support

I saw that but that is not exactly what I need. The available buttons may change if user rights change so loading an
old layout is not enough. I really need to be able to make Panes/Buttons visible or hidden by code.

Any ideas ?

best regards

Marc
Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Ahh well you can set the NavigationPane.Active property via code.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks so much,I can't explain why i missed that property. I was checking all properties and methods over and over again.
Sometimes things are so simple as they should be. Thanks again.
Marc
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.