Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added full implementation of contextual tabs and features to the sample project to demo them.
- Added the ContextualTabGroup and ContextualTabGroupCollection classes.
- Added the Ribbon.ContextualTabGroups collection.
- Added the IsContextualTab, IsFirstTabInContextualTabGroup, and IsLastTabInContextualTabGroup properties to the Tab class.
- Completely revised and updated how Ribbon and RibbonWindow paint on Vista with glass effects, making it match how Office looks.
- Added the RibbonWindow.IsGlassEnabled property which controls whether glass effects should be used when drawing a RibbonWindow. Added code to the sample to demo toggling of this property.
- Added complete style implementation for a StatusBar that matches the Office themes and added a StatusBar to the sample project.
- Updated the code for arranging the title bar and tabs to account for contextual tab groups.
- Added the Tag property to the ICheckableCommandParameter interface and the CheckableCommandParameter class.
- Eliminated the disabled-to-enabled flicker that sometimes occurred when a control became visible.
- Tweaked how screen tip shortcuts are drawn in RTL mode.
- Tweaked some of the rendering styles for tabs and window backgrounds.
- Fixed a bug where in a certain scenario application menu items tied to commands would appear disabled inappropriately.
- Fixed a bug where switching flow direction after the application menu was displayed would not change the flow direction of the application menu.
- Fixed a bug where the FontSizeComboBox wouldn't show a size in it that was not contained in its size list if the caret moved to a non-standard font size.
- Fixed a bug where screen tips in RTL mode could sometimes stick to a fixed height.
- Fixed a bug where when displaying a QAT overflow popup once, the items would no longer show up on subsequent displays.
- Added several new documentation topics.
Actipro Software Support