Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug in the encoding of numbers in QR codes.
- Updated XYDoubleAxis, XYDecimalAxis, and XYDateTimeAxis to auto-calculate tick mark intervals when they aren't specifically set.
- Due to the above change, ticks/labels may now show up in scenarios that they didn't before. You can change the axis AreLabelsVisible, AreMajorTicksVisible, and AreMinorTicksVisible properties to false as needed to hide them.
- Added a new Axis Ticks QuickStart that shows off automatic tick mark interval calculation.
- Improved the rendering speed of data point labels.
- Improved the rendering logic of bar charts.
- Updated data point labels to use a subtle border so that they don't blend in with surrounding chart objects of the same color.
- Updated data point labels in pointer visibility mode to delay layouts until a pointer event occurs, thereby speeding up initial chart display.
- Updated XYChart to automatically upconvert non-Double numeric type data to Double type so it can display.
- Fixed a bug where setting a chart Background would overlay chart data.
- Fixed a bug where resizing a chart might not properly repaint grid lines.
- Updated ThemedDataGrid to style auto-generated ComboBox and CheckBox columns.
- Added the DockSite.IsRaftingWindowSnapToScreenEnabled, which can be set to false to prevent rafting windows from snapping to the closest screen when being displayed.
- Added overloads to the TabbedMdiHost.TileHorizontally and TileVertically methods that allow for a maximum number of columns/rows. This permits additional tile configurations.
- Updated how layout information is restored for closed docking windows.
- Updated how dock guides are positioned, allowing for advanced style customization.
- Improved the logic for determining upon which side a tool window is auto-hidden when using tool window inner-fill.
- Updated auto-hide flyouts to not cover the taskbar when DockSite.UseHostedAutoHidePopups is false.
- Fixed a bug where a maximized rafted window on a second monitor can cause an exception when the main window minimizes and then shows again.
- Fixed a bug where TabbedMdiHost.PrimaryWindow could be incorrectly updated when in a nested DockSites scenario.
- Fixed a bug where a circular gauge with gear shape could throw an exception if sized extremely small.
- Updated hot tracking to prevent a possible exception when an unknown data point type is used.
- Updated ZoomContentControl to update the cursor when keyboard focus changes.
- Updated double-clicks to cycle through standard values if available.
- Added a PropertyGrid.CommitPendingChanges method that forces any pending LostFocus bindings within property editors to update and ensure the data model is current.
- Fixed a bug where the PropertyGrid.SelectedObjectsChanged event might not fire if the singular PropertyGrid.SelectedObject property was set.
- Updated Groups to support key tip access when within the QAT.
- Updated editable ComboBoxes to not commit their value when losing focus, if the ComboBox is read-only.
- Updated PopupButton and SplitButton to blur focus back to the main focus scope if clicked while their popup is displayed.
- Removed key tip text underline from Backstage buttons in the tab area.
- Fixed a bug where pressing 'F' while a popup was open could sometimes trigger the Backstage to show.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Esc from Backstage while key tip mode was active wouldn't reactivate key tips on the Ribbon.
- Fixed a bug where the RibbonWindow application icon wasn't properly being hit tested when glass was active.
- Enhanced Shift+Tab such that when the selection is collapsed and there is no whitespace before the caret, whitespace after the caret will be outdented.
- Added the ITextSnapshotLine.GetIndentAmountBefore method.
- Updated the block indent mode logic.
- Added the DelimiterIndentProvider.CloseDelimiterIndentLevel property, which allows for smart-indenting close delimiters an additional level.
- Updated the undo of a replace all operation to properly restore the previous selection.
- OutliningManager updated to prevent scenario where async parse data updates might occur before their related text change updates in small documents.
- Updated several outlining edit actions to ensure the caret remains visible when completed.
- Updated the toggle outlining expansion action to work when the caret is immediately after an outlining node.
- Made several adjustments to code outlining logic.
- Added the TextSnapshotOffset.Column property.
- Updated the NavigableSymbolSelector control to use virtualization in its ComboBoxes.
- Updated the default navigable symbol sorting logic to ignore case.
- Added the INavigableSymbol.HierarchyLevel property, and updated NavigableSymbolSelector to support item indenting based on that.
- BREAK: INavigableSymbolProvider.GetSymbols method updated to return a new INavigableSymbolSet type. For migration, use the new NavigableSymbolSet class to wrap prior symbol results.
- BREAK: INavigableSymbolProvider.GetSymbols method updated to accept a contextual TextSnapshotOffset parameter instead of an ITextSnapshot. For migration, access the snapshot via the TextSnapshotOffset.Snapshot property.
- BREAK: NavigableSymbolSelector updated to no longer auto-sort symbols. For migration, sort symbols in INavigableSymbolProvider.GetSymbols using the new NavigableSymbolContentProviderComparer class prior to returning the symbol set.
- Updated wide completion list description tips to not overlay the completion list.
- Fixed a bug where closed taggers might not properly remove an event handler from their attached document.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added a Grammar.AddChildFrom overload that allows for specification of a desired child index.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the VB completion provider to not show a separate item for escaped System namespace type names that collide with VB keywords.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where PruneCache calls were removing cache files that should have been retained.
Web Languages Add-on
- Reimplemented the XML grammar using type-specific AST nodes, reducing overall AST memory usage by an average of 40%.
- Added an XmlNavigableSymbolProvider service, which provides contextual element and attribute display in a NavigableSymbolSelector control.
- Updated the XML and HTML editor demos to showcase the new navigable symbol provider features.
- Updated all edit control paddings.
- Made several adjustments to themes.
- Added the HorizontalListBox control, which allows for selection of items that are arranged horizontally with a uniform width.
- Added a sample for the HorizontalListBox control.
- Added the ThicknessConverter.Multiplier property.
- Improved the RadialSlider class logic for snapping values.
- Fixed a bug where an unhandled click on PopupButton's popup would close the popup.
Actipro Software Support