Rafted Toolwindows - Custom Header Disappears

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Bret Naughton
Version: 13.2.0592
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

I create my toolwindows programatically that includes a custom header I set(contains a grid and buttons to override the default versions).

For the current version of my application I do not allow the user to raft or autohide any toolwindows.

In my docksite I set the Me.ToolWindowsSingleTabLayoutBehavior = SingleTabLayoutBehavior.Stretch.

All works fine - as has been for the last couple of years. I/the user can create as many toolwindows as required with their own header contents. What I am doing now in my new version of my application to be released, is to allow the user to double click and raft a particular window.

If I create multiple unrafted windows and then double click each one to raft then I have no problem - all the required windows are rafted correctly including the header custom content.

The problem is that if I then create a new toolwindow (that I default to being not rafted), all the headers in the rafted windows disappear!

But what I have noticed is that if I set the following in my docksite... Me.ToolWindowsSingleTabLayoutBehavior = SingleTabLayoutBehavior.Show...

then I have no issues at all and the rafted toolwindow headers remain visible even as adding new nonrafted windows.

Could you let me know if this can be recreated; is a bug; or has been resolved in the latest release?

Thanks.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 10 years ago by Bret Naughton

Apologies, I have just tried my application with the latest (2014.1 build 0602) release and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 17 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.