Command line build and license popup

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Matt Gerrans
Version: 14.2.0610

Hi,

We have a site license for the WPF studio and most of the time when I build with the command line (msbuild, essentially), it works silently.   Sometimes, however it pops up the license window.   From that window, I can't tell exactly what's triggering it.    On my own machine, that's annoying, but tolerable, but on our automated build machine (where the license is also installed), the same problem is a killer.    We have both the Winforms and WPF site licenses installed.    Is there a way to determine what precisely is causing the pop up to appear and fix the problem?

Thanks,

- Matt

Comments (3)

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Matt,

It should consistently either show or not show on a particular machine in the same scenario.  Please write us at our support email address and we can work with you privately to solve the licensing issue you are having.  When you write, send us a screenshot showing us what you see, and describe whether you have installed our full installer on that particular dev/build machine.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Matt Gerrans

Okay, I sent an email to support@actiprosoftware.com; haven't heard back yet.   Is that what you meant, or should I file a "support ticket?"

Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Yes, thanks for letting us know.  Sorry, for some reason our support ticket system wasn't grabbing emails since mid-day.  We just restarted it and it's pulling them down again.  We'll look at your emails now.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.