Text selection for drag and drop

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Sören Kühnholz
Version: 14.2.0610

Hello,

I have implemented drag and drop with the PasteDragDrop event. How can I manage that the text is not selected after dropping it? In WinForms there is a Property called DragDropTextReselectEnabled that handles this behavior, but I cannot find it in WPF.

All the best

Sören

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Sören,

We don't have that property in the WPF version yet but will add it for you for the upcoming maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Sören Kühnholz

is there any workarround for that? I tried to collapse the selection at the DocumentTextChanged event but it doesn't work.

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

There are a couple scenarios where we set the selection right after the text change is applied, which would override what you are trying to do as a workaround.  If you dispatched the call (see Dispatcher.BeginInvoke on the web), that might work around it for now.  But our new maintenance release is due out very soon and will have the property available to you so no workaround will be needed then.  You may just want to hold off until then.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.