Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinRT/XAML controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 codes to the Country class via the new Alpha3Code property.
- Added a Country.Alpha2Code property to replace the more generic Code property.
- Added support for read-only regions of text via the new IReadOnlyRegionTag tag.
- Added the ReadOnlyRegionTag implementation class that supports classification so that read-only regions can be rendered with an alternate background.
- Added a new Read-Only Regions QuickStart that demos the new features.
- Added new EditorCommands.MoveSelectedLinesUp (Alt+Up) and MoveSelectedLinesDown (Alt+Down) commands.
- Updated the SDI Editor demo's menu to show off the new editor commands.
- Converted many UI to document model event ties to use weak events.
- Made several performance enhancements in IntelliPrompt completion matching and filtering.
- Added the static EditorSnapshotChangedEventArgs.GetIsTypedWordStart method.
- Updated views so that data binding changes don't scroll the view back to the first line.
- Improved how the comment and uncomment lines feature affects selection.
- Improved the logic that gets activated by the LineBasedLineCommenter.CanCommentEmptyLines property.
- Improved the handling of line number margin font property changes.
- Improved the Parse extension method logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the ability to resolve references to nested types.
- Fixed a bug where a namespace alias qualifier used in a C# using statement may not parse correctly.
- Fixed a bug where operator overloads defined in source weren't getting the proper method names assigned.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the editing experience when typing to not affect outlining nodes as much.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur if a comment appeared within a DTD.
- Added a Wave shape, which render a wavy line.
- Added a ZigZag shape, which render a zig-zag line.
- Updated the Shapes QuickStart with examples showing usage of the new shapes.
Actipro Software Support