Brush keys for title of auto-hide flyout window

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Chris Carter
Version: 14.2.0611

What keys would set the brushes used to color the title bars of auto-hidden windows? I think one of them is a LinearGradientBrush, but I'm not finding anything that seems to fit. I even sampled the solid color while the application was inactive, but that hex value wasn't found in all the style templates.

Comments (4)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Chris,

The auto hide flyout is effectively a ToolWindowContainer so the Style for that type in Containers.xaml is what gets used there.  Please look at that to see what resources are used.

Actipro Software Support

Here's an example of what I'm trying to change: http://tinypic.com/r/t69vs5/8 (the bar that says Save/Load). I *think* I need WindowTitleBarBackground[...]BrushKey. Related keys are used by the element-hierarchy values of the key ToolWindowControlTemplate. I'll post back with results.

[Modified 10 years ago]

Arg. Those keys didn't change what I wanted to change, so I'm still looking. Any hint? :)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Chris,

If you look at the ToolWindowContainer default template, you'll see it uses DockingWindowContainerTitleBarBackgroundInactiveBrushKey there and DockingWindowContainerTitleBarBackgroundActiveBrushKey gets set when it's active.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.