A new WinForms controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where the character casing command wouldn't deserialize properly from a macro.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a past build where BarCommand.Text properties wouldn't localize.
- Improved tab drag starts to ensure that the mouse is still over the tab after it is selected, which helps in scenarios where a layout update moves the tab upon selection.
- Improved the logic when ending initialization.
- Added the None option to the CaretStyle enumeration, enabling a hidden caret scenario.
- Improved how tab stops align after non-whitespace characters with variable-width fonts.
- Fixed a bug in the incremental outlining node update logic.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build when changing outlining modes where the indicators might not reappear.
[Modified 4 years ago]
Actipro Software Support