Insert snippet popup

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by kodver
Version: 14.2.0611
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello!

First of all excuse my English - it's not perfect.

I have a bug:

when the 'Insert snippet' popup displayed and it losts the focus, the popup stays visible but not accessable. Is there any way to hide it on losing focus?

Comments (5)

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Thank you for writing.  I tried to repro this in our sample but was unable to.  For me, whenever the control or window loses focus, the Insert Snippet popup and its completion list disappear.

Can you either give us exact steps to reproduce this in our sample, or email our support address with a new simple sample project that shows it?  If you email us with a sample, please reference this thread and rename the .zip file extension of the attachment so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by kodver

Thank you for quick and detailed answer. In SDI Code Editor (inline) from Sample Browser the problem is reproducable for me. I'm clicking "Insert snippet" button on toolbar, then clicking on any place in document - the popup stays on the screen and not focusable (its completion list disappear).

Thanks

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Sorry we were clicking on external controls to the SyntaxEditor and to other apps.  We can repro it now that we click elsewhere in the document in the same SyntaxEditor.  Can you confirm that you only see it when clicking the mouse in the same SyntaxEditor?

We have added a fix for this for the next version.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 8 years ago by Valéry Sablonnière - Staubli

Hello,

I have the same problem with the lastest version: 2016.1.0630, when I insert a snippet, if I hit enter, the popup is still displayed and a new line is entered in the document !! The popup disappear only if I click elsewhere.

Answer - Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about the Enter keypress causing issues.  We've fixed it for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.