Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available. This maintenance release is highly recommended for any customers who have already downloaded v2015.1.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where new standard MDI windows may not activate correctly.
- Fixed a bug where non-hosted auto-hide popups in RTL flow direction weren't positioned correctly.
- Fixed a bug where hosted rafting windows didn't have the correct background set.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a rafting window title bar on a high DPI device might incorrectly move the window.
- Improved InteropFocusTracking to call HwndHost.Focus() and close any auto-hide popup as appropriate when the mouse clicks on a tracked HwndHost.
- Added the ScreenTipService.AllowScreenTipsOnInactiveWindows property, which can be set to true to allow screen tips on inactive windows.
- Fixed a bug where EditorSnapshotChangingEventArgs and EditorSnapshotChangedEventArgs.TypedText were incorrectly filling in via undo/redo changes.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved the handling of asserts for determining parameter types.
- Updated WindowChrome to hide the title bar when the Window.WindowStyle property is None.
- Added the WindowChrome.WindowBoundsChanging and WindowBoundsChanged events that wrap when the window is moved/resized based on user interaction.
- Added the WindowChrome.TitleBarContextMenuRequested event that can be canceled to prevent the title bar right-click system menu from showing.
- Updated WindowChrome's outer glow effect window to use the same owner as the chromed window.
- Updated the SecurityHelper.IsFullTrust property to prevent an exception when first being called from a secondary AppDomain.
Actipro Software Support