A new WinRT/XAML controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where bindings on XYRange properties didn't work properly.
- Added SmallChange and LargeChange properties to all numeric edit boxes.
- Added SmallChange properties to all numeric pickers.
- Fixed a bug where setting Minimum and Maximum on an edit box could cause range issues with the related picker in a certain scenario.
- Added CanExecute checks for read-only documents to many EditorCommands.
- Added the ParameterInfoSession.ControlKeyOpacity property and updated parameter info tips to fade out when the Ctrl key is pressed.
- Fixed a bug where EditorSnapshotChangingEventArgs and EditorSnapshotChangedEventArgs.TypedText were incorrectly filling in via undo/redo changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's ability to handle constructed members.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved the handling of asserts for determining parameter types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved XML syntax error reporting for additional characters in a start tag.
- Added the CornerRadiusConverter value converter, which can be used to convert a numeric value to a CornerRadius, optionally on specific corners.
- Updated the 'Value Converters' QuickStart to demo the new CornerRadiusConverter.
- Added the Corners enumeration.
- Changed the RadialSlider control to inherit a custom RangeBase control, which changes the ValueChanged event's event arguments.
Actipro Software Support