Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where bindings on XYRange properties didn't work properly.
- Added CanExecute checks for read-only documents to many EditorCommands.
- Added the ParameterInfoSession.ControlKeyOpacity property and updated parameter info tips to fade out when the Ctrl key is pressed.
- Fixed a bug where EditorSnapshotChangingEventArgs and EditorSnapshotChangedEventArgs.TypedText were incorrectly filling in via undo/redo changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the resolver's ability to handle constructed members.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved the handling of asserts for determining parameter types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved XML syntax error reporting for additional characters in a start tag.
Actipro Software Support