TwoWay bindings on enum values

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Chris Carter
Version: 14.2.0610

I display a few enum values in my property grids, and sometimes I need to reassign these values and update the binding target. But enum-based targets are refusing to update, even with Mode=TwoWay specified. Is this one of those common problems with simple solutions, or should I send a test case in?

(On a side note, I really wish your documentation were exposed to Web search engines; Microsoft's CHM viewer leaves a lot to be desired, as would be expected of ancient relics.)

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Chris,

I would expect it to work if you are doing things properly and it works in other non-Enum scenarios.  We would probably need a new simple sample project that shows the issue sent to our support address in a renamed .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Also, please reference this thread in the email.  We could use that sample to debug what's going on.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Chris Carter

Thanks for the suggestion to ensure other bindings work; I already had a test case but had built it incorrectly. Enum bindings work just fine.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.