Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the IntelliPromptMemberList.CompleteOnSingleClickEnabled property, which will complete the member list when an item is single-clicked if the property is enabled.
- Updated the parser generator so that it generates ID base constants for non-abstract AST nodes.
- BREAK: Moved the IntelliPromptMemberListPreFilterEventArgs class and the IntelliPromptMemberListPreFilterEventHandler delegate from the .NET Languages Add-on to the main SyntaxEditor assembly, so that any advanced language implementation can use them.
- BREAK: Changed the IntelliPromptMemberListPreFilterEventArgs.Context property to be an object instead of a DotNetContext.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where replacing all the text of an indicator that should be able to expand on boundaries would remove the indicator.
- Made major changes so that array types are now displayed properly in the user interface and IntelliPrompt handles them appropriately, including proper array item access results.
- Added the Clone method to the IDomType interface.
- Added the PointerLevel property to the IDomTypeReference interface.
- Added the ArrayItem value to DotNetContextItemType enumeration.
- BREAK: Renamed the IDomTypeReference.ArrayRank property to ArrayRanks and changed its return type to int. Updated all classes that implement IDomTypeReference.
- BREAK: Renamed the ArrayRedimClause.ArrayRank property to ArrayRanks and changed its return type to int;
- Altered code so that language native type shortcut names are now used in the type/member drop-down list and document outline treeview.
- Updated the type/member drop-down list so that it will display in the language (C#/VB) of the CompilationUnit that populated it.
- Fixed a bug where instance members on the return type of a static member weren't being resolved correctly.
- Added two AddSchema method overloads and an AddSchemaFile method to the XmlSchemaResolver class. The Add variations are different than the Load variations in that they don't clear the schema set first.
- Added the XmlSyntaxLanguage.SchemaValidationEnabled property, allowing for XSD validation of XML. Syntax error indicators will now appear under invalid XML per the loaded XSD.
- Updated the XML Reflection QuickStart so that it displays a list of syntax and XSD validation errors.
- Added the XmlSchemaResolver.DefaultNamespace property, which allows a default namespace to be set in situations where you don't want to require an xmlns attribute to be added to the root element.
- Added CDATA to the tag member list when within another element.
- Added member list pre-filtering capabilities to the XmlSyntaxLanguage class via the new OnSyntaxEditorIntelliPromptMemberListPreFilter method and SyntaxEditorIntelliPromptMemberListPreFilter event.
- Updated the mismatched token descriptions when displayed in syntax error messages.
Actipro Software Support