Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the ability to use any custom color to generate a ribbon color scheme, meaning that an entire theme of hundreds of colors are auto-constructed based a single tint color.
- Added setters to all RibbonColorScheme color properties, thereby allowing for complete customization of any color scheme.
- Added styles for ScrollViewer and ScrollBar controls that should be used for those controls when they are within the content area of a Window.
- Fixed a bug where clicking fast on two different tabs toggled ribbon minimization.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a menu item that displayed a dialog and closing the dialog kept keyboard focus on the menu anchor control.
- Enhanced existing documentation topics and added new topics.
- Updated the sample project to demo custom themes, the new ScrollBar styles, and added a new QuickStart for reusing stock ribbon brushes.
Actipro Software Support