Issue with static key and the evaluation version

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Eric P
Version: 15.1.0622

So I noticed, while using the 30 day evaluation version, that when I added the following line of XAML to one of my loaded Resource Dictionarys it caused the Actipro splash screen (the dialog that shows the number of days left in the evaluation) to not display, and the app will not shutdown correctly. To shutdown the app I have to click Stop Debugging in Visual Studio.

<Thickness x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.TabItemBorderNormalCornerRadiusKey}" Bottom="0" Left="0" Right="0" Top="0" />

Its no big deal but I thought you guys might want to know.

Thanks,

-eric

Comments (2)

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Eric,

That's odd, because nothing in that AssetResourceKeys class should be accessing anything related to licensing.  I also tried to reproduce it and was unable to.  Maybe it was due to some other change you made at the same time?  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Eric P

Well in my project, with that line commented out it works as expected but with that line it causes the issue described above. Its not big deal but if I find out any more info I will let you know.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.