StandardValues causes property to be committed with every key press

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by David Peterson
Version: 14.1.0601

Hello, I have a simple class with a string property that I edit in the property grid. I added a type converter that implements the standardvalues collection to produce a dropdown list for the property. But that has changed the behavior when typing in the property grid. It used to wait for Enter or loss of focus before committing the data to the property. Now it commits with every key press. Is there any way to have the standardvalues collection and still require an enter or loss of focus to commit? This feels like a bug. Notice also that you cannot undo by hitting Escape - since the changes are continuously committed.

Thank you

Comments (3)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi David,

Could you make a new simple sample project that shows this issue and email it to our support address?  We can use that to debug it and see what's going on.  Please rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked, and reference this thread in your email.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 8 years ago by David Peterson

Sorry to have to ask, but what is the support address? Thanks!

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi David,

You can find it on this page:

https://www.actiprosoftware.com/company/contact

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.