ZoomContentControl.CenterPoint doesn't seem to get updated as a result of a "zoom out" operation (even when the operation changes the center of the view). This is most easily explained with a video: http://screencast.com/t/gLYdsSjztV
1) I begin with the default view: everything is centered and un-zoomed. Notice that the "0" of the ruler across the top matches the left of the image.
2) I zoom in. At this point, CenterPoint has still not changed (as expected).
3) I use the scrollbar to manipulate the view. Now CenterPoint has changed (as expected). Notice that the ruler across the top (which is bound to CenterPoint) moves along with the image.
4) I begin to zoom out. For the first portion of the zoom operation, we're moving "straight back" and CenterPoint isn't changing - but once we hit the 'edge' of the image, the zoom operation actually is changing where the view is centered. I would expect CenterPoint to change accordingly - but it doesn't. Notice that the position of the ruler across the top no longer corresponds correctly with the image.
5) Now that we're zoomed all the way out, you can clearly see that the "0" of the ruler does not match the left of the image. If I briefly grab the image with the mouse, CenterPoint finally gets updated - and the ruler (which is bound to it) is again correct.
Is this a bug? If so, how can I work around it?