A major new version of the Actipro Silverlight controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the axis label measuring logic.
- Updated the TextSnapshotRange.TranslateTo method to properly handle the TextRangeTrackingModes.LineBased option.
- Added the RangeLineCommenter.CommentTokenId property that can be set to the token ID of a range comment, which can assist in the comment locating logic for uncomment calls.
- Added the virtual RangeLineCommenter.FindCommentTextRange method that can be overridden to implement advanced comment locating logic for uncomment calls.
- Improved vertical scrollbar sync when the view height changes.
- Updated selection so ranges programmatically set past the document end coerce back to the document end.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where a tab couldn't be inserted on an empty last line.
- Refactored priority-based handling for several events.
- Improved iterative statement error handling in the Getting Started #4c/d QuickStart grammars.
- Made numerous internal code updates to improve performance.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VB resolver to support imports of types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML grammar to allow whitespace between an attribute name and the equal sign.
- Updated the XML line commenter with improved logic for locating comments when uncommenting.
About Silverlight Controls
All Silverlight control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Silverlight controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Silverlight Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 40% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Silverlight Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Silverlight Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
Free Evaluation Download
You can download a free evaluation of all our Silverlight controls from this page:
If you own an older Silverlight controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
Actipro Software Support