Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinRT/XAML Controls maintenance release is now available. This is the final build of the WinRT/XAML Controls, which will be transitioned to Universal Windows controls starting with the 2016.1 version.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the axis label measuring logic.
- Updated the TextSnapshotRange.TranslateTo method to properly handle the TextRangeTrackingModes.LineBased option.
- Added the RangeLineCommenter.CommentTokenId property that can be set to the token ID of a range comment, which can assist in the comment locating logic for uncomment calls.
- Added the virtual RangeLineCommenter.FindCommentTextRange method that can be overridden to implement advanced comment locating logic for uncomment calls.
- Improved vertical scrollbar sync when the view height changes.
- Updated selection so ranges programmatically set past the document end coerce back to the document end.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where a tab couldn't be inserted on an empty last line.
- Refactored priority-based handling for several events.
- Improved iterative statement error handling in the Getting Started #4c/d QuickStart grammars.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VB resolver to support imports of types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML grammar to allow whitespace between an attribute name and the equal sign.
- Updated the XML line commenter with improved logic for locating comments when uncommenting.
Actipro Software Support