It seems that TextAreaViewportBounds doesn't give me the correct visible horizontal bound when horizonal scroll bar is visible.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Run sample project
2. Navigate to "SyntaxEditor - General QuickStarts" >> "Adornments 7 - Watermark".
3. Zoom the editor until you can see the horizonal bar becomes visible.
4. Make the sample application's window size smaller by half.
5. You can see the 'Watermark' word stays at the center of the editor. This is correct.
6. Scroll the horizontal scroll bar
7. The 'Watermark' word moves with scroll bar and no longer stays at the center of the editor.
[Modified 4 years ago]