Int32EditBox with dropdown listbox

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by Neil Larson
Version: 15.1.0624

I would like to use theInt32EditBox essentially as a combobox, for the range 0 - 55. Do you have an example of this?

<editors:Int32EditBox Name="DriveRadioChannel" Width="50" Maximum="55" Minimum="0" InitialValue="1"
VerticalAlignment="Top" VerticalContentAlignment="Center" />

Comments (3)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Neil,

If you look at the Int32EditBox QuickStart, you can see how a drop-down button can be made visible.  That will make a calculator drop-down by default.  Is that what you're looking for? 

Actipro Software Support

Posted 8 years ago by Neil Larson

Actually, I was hoping to replace the calculator with a control of my own, based on a listbox.

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Neil,

Sorry we didn't reply earlier.  We thought we had posted a reply on this... You can customize the dropdown content via the DropDownContentTemplate property.  The Default value is this:

<DataTemplate>
	<editors:Calculator DisplayMode="Standard" BorderThickness="0"
			Value="{Binding Value, RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type editors:Int32EditBox}}, Mode=TwoWay, Converter={StaticResource IntegerToDoubleConverter}}" />
</DataTemplate>

You could stick another control in there as appropriate in place of the Calculator.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.